Tulodo has been appointed by Kopernik to manage the Indonesia campaign to support the global Sustainable Energy for All (SE4ALL) agenda. Tulodo is working with Prodigy PR to produce the #IDWomen4Energy advocacy campaign on sustainable energy access in Indonesia. The campaign aims to engage Indonesians to change their behaviors and increase participation on issues relating to sustainable energy. We will also help Kopernik mainstream gender in energy policies and expand energy access for the poor, as part of the United Nations Sustainable Energy for All (SE4ALL) agenda.
Tagsadvertising Africa AgentMaker ANPHA Asia AusAID Australia barriers behavior benefits blood Brunei business capacity change agents children China clean cooking climate communications condoms creative DFID discrimination driving drugs education environment gender girls government handwashing health HIV/AIDS India Indonesia interpersonal Japan Lifebuoy malaria Malaysia media men mobile New Zealand NGO obesity Pacific Papua New Guinea Philippines preventive religion risk rural safety school sex work Singapore slavery smoking social marketing stigma technology testing tobacco Tulodo UNFPA UNICEF Unilever USA Vietnam water women World Bank youth
- Tulodo appointed to manage Sustainable Energy for All campaign in Indonesia
- Demographic bonus or planet threat? Why Indonesia is at the center of population debates and solutions.
- Sex is fun. Ini caranya…
- Social and behaviour change in Papua New Guinea
- Cold turkey better than hot pharma for smoking cessation
- Tulodo appointed to undertake study on philanthropy in the Asia Pacific region
- Tulodo to partner with Kopernik on Fire Up Central Java Clean Cookstove project in Indonesia
- Mini insight on social networks and behaviour change
- How social marketing can ensure the success of clean cooking programs in Indonesia
- New report on use of behaviour change in clean cooking interventions for economic, health and environmental impact