- Motivating behavioural change in the general population and specific target groups including High Risk Behaviour Groups (HRGs) (CSWs, IDUs & MSM) and Bridge Populations (clients of sex workers, migrants and truck drivers) and other key population groups.
- Dispelling myths and misconceptions, raising awareness levels around risk and the need for behavior change
- Creating an environment free from stigma and discrimination
- Promoting use of condoms
- Promoting voluntary blood donation
- Generating demand for services such as testing and counseling, services for STI and ART
The deadline for the EOI is 20th August. Shortlisted firms will be invited to submit detailed proposals. Tulodo is open to partnerships on this tender and recommends an approach that combines great creative work with capacity building for local partners, including the DAC.