- Tulodo Appointed by USAID’S MOMENTUM Country and Global Leadership (MCGL) to Undertake a Nurturing Care Case StudyThrough Public Health Delivery Platforms in Manggarai Barat, NTT
- Finding research treasures at the toy market
- The Clean Life for Timor-Leste
- Connecting the dots to transform the world: find out how companies accelerate sustainable development and grow their business
PUBLICATIONS & REPORTS
- Tulodo Indonesia’s Journal Article on Child MarriageTulodo Indonesia is pleased to announce that our article on child marriage with the title “One household, two worlds: Differences of perception towards child marriage among adolescents and adults in Indonesia” has been successfully published in The Lancet Regional Health – Western Pacific (Volume 8, March 2021). Download Paper/Report…
- Final Report – Rapid Survey on COVID-19 behaviors, social, and economic impact on communities in Bone District, South Sulawesi, IndonesiaThis study aims to answer the question: what is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in Bone, South Sulawesi, Indonesia over time? It explores how communities have responded, including any changes in health behaviors.
- Indonesian Youth in the 21st Century ReportTulodo’s Nick Goodwin and Irma Martam led the research for this report, ‘Indonesian Youth in the 21st Century’. The report was commissioned by UNFPA through the UN Inter-Agency Network on Youth Development (IANYD) and in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth and Sports. It covers a broad range of policies and issues
CLIENTS & PARTNERS
- Grand Challenges Canada
Tulodo Indonesia get support from Grand Challenges Canada to launch the Dolpin project, a family-based health and relationship teaching kit for urban poor children in Indonesia.
Tulodo partnered with Kopernik to market cleaner cookstoves to poor households in Central Java.
Tulodo has been tasked by Rutgers to review youth friendly health services in five regions of Indonesia – Lampung, West Java, Jakarta, Denpasar and West Lombok.
- Save the Children
Tulodo is appointed by Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik – Save The Children to support them gain deeper understanding related motorcycle user and pedestrian behaviours in Tasikmalaya.
Tulodo and AECOM have been appointed by SYSTEMIQ to conduct a mid-term evaluation of Project STOP in Indonesia. Project STOP is a city partnership initiative to accelerate waste management solutions in Indonesia, working with the Ministry of Environment and Forestry.
Tulodo appointed by UNICEF Indonesia to to support their work to help children affected by disasters in Lombok and Palu and to support implementation of a program to prevent child marriage and improve menstrual hygiene management.