- Product Designer
Are you passionate about design and making a difference in poor communities? Then you might be Tulodo’s new Product Designer. An exciting role has just become available to handle product and service based businesses in two provinces in Indonesia. Tulodo isa consulting and project management agency based in Jakarta, specialising in social and behaviour change. In this role, you will need to be an experienced and bold creative individual to help our clients build a strong portfolio of innovative products and services for their customers.
- Develop product packaging for Gluten-free flour product.
- Develop product packaging for traditional Jamu product.
- Develop point-of-sales materials for both glutten-free flour and jamu products.
- Develop printed materials for two community based tourismbusinesses based in North Lombok.
- Develop point-of-sales materials for two community based tourism businesses in North Lombok.
- Work with the Tulodo team to test the above materials with target market and clients.
- Work closely with clients (field visit and some research required) to develop deep knowledge and understand of local market and trends.
- Ability to produce high quality designs which meet the needs of clients’ businesses and target consumers.
- level of skills across multiple design platforms and strong execution process with clients.
- Prior experience in designer (Product Designer preferred) role with minimum 5 years experience
- Work will start in February and finish in April 2018 with field visit to North Lombok and Pacitan where the businesses are located.
- Can start immediately is preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly by attaching your CV (maximum 2 pages) and related portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22 January 2018 at 5 p.m Jakarta time.
- Data Entry Internship (Project Based, February 2018)
Tulodo is a consulting and project management agency based in Jakarta, specialising in social and behaviour change. Tulodo Indonesia is looking for a Data Entry Assistant in our newest project, Kunang-Kunang, a community to enable young Indonesians to make good health decisions and access services.
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Updating data, organising files and collecting data to be entered into the Kunang-Kunang online database and website.
- Accurately entering information into our database and website
- Keeping sensitive company information confidential.
- Final year students and fresh graduates entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy (particularly MS Office) and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can start immediately is preferred.
This position would be based in Jakarta, Indonesia for 1 month with possible extension.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly by attaching your CV (maximum 2 pages) and related portfolio to email@example.com before 31 January 2018 at 5 p.m Jakarta time.
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
Market and Consumer Research: Improving Market Linkages for Community-Based Micro and Small Enterprises in Pacitan and Tourism in North Lombok.
Tulodo Indonesia invites Request for Proposals (RFP) from qualified and experienced bidders for market and consumer research in Pacitan and North Lombok.
Research agencies or consultants are invited to submit a Technical Proposal and a Financial Proposal for consulting services required for this assignment.
Interested bidders eligible as per qualification criteria stated in the RFP may submit their response to the RFP latest by 31 January 2018 at 5:00 p.m Western Indonesian Time (WIB).
For detail Terms of Reference: RFP for Market and Consumer Research_KOMPAK_Tulodo Indonesia