Associate: Jakarta, Indonesia. Deadline 14 October 2016.
Contract: 12 months (with possibility of extension)
Do you have what it takes to be Tulodo’s new Associate? If yes, we need you to apply to join our small team based in Jakarta. Tulodo is a different kind of organization we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit. Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting and project management services and products, specializing in social and behavior change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more. You will work on current projects, new proposals and communications. If you join us you will have the chance to learn from working with our excellent team on projects with government, business, nonprofit and other organizations.
- Professionalism, flexibility and teamwork
- Passion, integrity and creativity
- Minimum undergraduate degree in international development, management, marketing, communications or public policy
- 2 years’ experience working in business, government, nonprofit, university or similar.
- Experience in implementing projects related to health, education, finance, technology or the environment
- Excellent writing and other communications skills
- Professional fluency in Indonesian and English
- Indonesian nationality
Desired areas of experience (pick those that apply to you):
- Research: quantitative, qualitative and mixed method
- Strategy for organizations, projects and campaigns
- Design and development, including projects and creative materials
- Management of projects and campaigns
- Capacity building, staff development, coaching and training
- Marketing and communications
- Evaluation of programs, campaigns and materials
- Fundraising, including proposals and partnerships
Please send a maximum 2-page cover letter describing your qualities and experience, with a 2-page CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 14 October 2016.