Tulodo is a consulting and project management agency based in Jakarta, specialising in social and behaviour change. We provide services in research, strategy, design, management, marketing, training and fundraising. Our clients and partners include international agencies, government, non-profits and universities throughout the Asia Pacific region. We work in health, nutrition, education, sanitation, economic development and legal identity.
Thank you for considering employment with Tulodo. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Role : Communication – Intern
Location : Jakarta, Indonesia
Contract : 3 Month
Do you have what it takes to be Tulodo’s new Communication Intern based in Jakarta? If yes, we need you to apply to join our small and growing team. Tulodo is a different kind of organization – we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit. Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting, project management and incubation services, specializing in behaviour change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more.
Tulodo plans to host an communication internship to help us with our communication activity. The intern will be required to help us:
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a article for websites, infographics and monthly newsletter.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Support the team with general tasks related to communications, marketing, proposals, events and administration.
- Fresh graduate from Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software, design software (Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop) and social media platforms.
- Stick with a task and communicated well with the team.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Preferably if you have experience with a nonprofit, business, university, government or international organisation.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Excellent writing and other communications skills.
- Professional fluency in Indonesian and English.
- Indonesian nationality.
The intern will work with the Tulodo team and its partners in Indonesia from March until May 2019, with possibility of continuation into a permanent position. The position will include payment for transport costs.
If you think you have what it takes to be our new communication intern, send a 1-page letter with examples of your previous work, as well as CV (maximum 2 pages), addressed to Ratnakanya Hadyani: email@example.com. The deadline is Monday, 4 February 2019.