Tulodo is a consulting and project management agency based in Jakarta, specialising in social and behaviour change. We provide services in research, strategy, design, management, marketing, training and fundraising. Our clients and partners include international agencies, government, non-profits and universities throughout the Asia Pacific region. We work in health, nutrition, education, sanitation, economic development and legal identity.
Thank you for considering employment with Tulodo. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Request for Proposal
Title of Consulting Services: Market and Consumer Research
Project Name: DOLPIN (Dolanan Pintar)
Tulodo Indonesia is developing DOLPIN or Dolanan Pintar, an educational toy with health themes and family-based relationships for children aged 5-9 years in Indonesia.
Tulodo Indonesia invites the potential bidders to submit a market and consumer research proposal. The market and consumer research aims to gather information on the consumer trends and behaviours particularly focused on educational toys in Jakarta.
The period of consultancy is 12 weeks from January to March 2019. Tulodo Indonesia has allocated a maximum total budget of IDR 56,000,000 (including tax) to cover all contractor fees and third party costs associated with this project. Interested consultants are requested to submit a technical and price proposal including CV for each proposed market research team member and sample from recent/previous work.
The deadline for submitting Expressions of Interest is Friday, 21st December. Submissions should be addressed to Tulodo Indonesia (Mr Heribertus Rinto Wibowo) via firstname.lastname@example.org. For the detail Term of Reference of the RFP please click: RFP-Market and Consumer Research DOLPIN-Tulodo
Posisi : Enumerator
Lokasi : Jakarta Pusat, Indonesia
Kontrak : 3 bulan (freelance and berdasarkan aktivitas) 6 hari kerja setiap bulan
Batas Akhir : 21 Desember 2018
Tulodo saat ini sedang mengembangkan permainan edukasi bernama DOLPIN (Dolanan Pintar) untuk anak usia 5-9 tahun yang mengajarkan kesehatan reproduksi dan hubungan berbasis keluarga. Saat ini DOLPIN telah sampai pada tahap uji coba produk beta. Kami akan mengadakan Tes Uji Coba DOLPIN dan memerlukan bantuan enumerator.
- Mengumpulkan data selama proses uji coba mainan edukasi DOLPIN
- Mendampingi keluarga untuk menggunakan mainan DOLPIN
- Membantu Tim Monitoring dan Evaluasi untuk melakukan monitoring pada keluarga di Jakarta Pusat pada bulan Januari-Maret 2019.
- Memiliki gelar S1/mahasiswa tahun akhir
- Memiliki pengetahuan tentang wilayah DKI Jakarta
- Memiliki kemampuan dalam melakukan riset. Pengalaman melakukan survei yang terkait dengan orang tua sebagai responden menjadi nilai tambah.
- Memiliki pengetahuan tentang mainan edukasi
- Ramah dan dapat berkomunikasi dengan baik
- Bersedia untuk bekerja keras dengan berorientasi pada hasil dan pencapaian yang tinggi
- Mampu mengoperasikan komputer – Basic (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Bersedia bekerja kontrak selama 3 bulan (durasi pengambilan data selama 6 hari kerja per bulan).
- Biaya transportasi Rp 100,000 per hari
- Success monitoring fee Rp 100,000 per keluarga
Kirimkan Cover Letter dan CV (maksimal 3 halaman) dengan subyek email: Lowongan Enumerator DOLPIN paling lambat tanggal 21 Desember ke email@example.com.
Role: Administration Officer
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contract: 12 months (with possibility of extension)
Do you have what it takes to be Tulodo’s new Administration Officer based in Jakarta? If yes, we need you to apply to join our small and growing team. Tulodo is a different kind of organization – we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit. Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting, project management and incubation services, specializing in behaviour change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, a successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all staff, providing administrative support and managing their needs. The main duties include managing the daily life of the office, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organising company records. If you have previous experience as an office administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools, e.g. databases. If you join us you will have the chance to learn from working with our excellent team on projects with government, business, nonprofit and other organisations. And you’ll have an amazing set of stories and good people in your life. Is this you?
- Manage the daily life of the Tulodo office, including supplies and deliveries
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organise a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Respond to requests from employees and clients
- Update office policies
- Maintain company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book training and meeting venues as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data
- Arrange travel and accommodation
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Other tasks as required
- Professionalism, flexibility and passion.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years’ experience in office administration working in business, government, nonprofit or university organisations, including legal and finance.
- Have problem solving attitude.
- Experience with projects in rural and regional Indonesia.
- Professional fluency in English and Indonesian.
- Indonesian citizen.
Please send a maximum 1-page cover letter describing your qualities and experience, with a 2-page CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Administration Officer” in the subject. Applications in English are due by 12 Dec 2018.