Project Officer – Dili, Timor Leste
Contract: 3 month consultancy (with possibility of extension)
Do you have what it takes to be Tulodo’s new Project Officer in Dili, Timor-Leste? If yes, we need you to apply to join our small and growing team. Tulodo is a different kind of organization – we are part marketing agency, part university and part nonprofit. Tulodo’s mission is to provide the best international consulting and project management services, specializing in social and behavior change. Tulodo helps its clients and partners to solve problems relating to health, governance, education, technology, environment, human rights, microfinance, water, safety and many more. If you join us you will have the chance to learn from working with our excellent team on projects with government, business, nonprofit and other organizations.
- Professionalism, flexibility and passion
- Degree or equivalent work experience in international development, management, marketing, communications or public policy
- 5 years’ experience working in business, government, nonprofit or university
- Excellent writing and other communications skills
- Experience with projects related to health, water, sanitation, nutrition or social protection
- Professional fluency in Tetum and English (Indonesian is a bonus)
- Timor-Leste nationality
Areas of experience (tell us about those that apply to you):
- Research: quantitative, qualitative and mixed method
- Strategy for organizations, projects and campaigns
- Design and development, including projects and creative materials
- Management of projects and campaigns
- Capacity building, staff development, coaching and training
- Marketing and communications
- Evaluation of programs, campaigns and materials
- Fundraising, including proposals and partnership
Please send a maximum 3-page cover letter in English describing your qualities and experience, with a 2-page CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is 28 March 2018.
Request for Proposals | Moris Mos Communications Material – Sanitation Project in Timor-Leste
Tulodo is working on a new project called Moris Mos (Clean Life), the proposed brand platform for the Australia Timor-Leste Partnership for Human Development (PHD) Hygienic Initiative in Timor Leste. One of the activity of this program is designing a behavior change communications package of materials, including video, radio ads and jingle. These will be used by Moris Mos partners to motivate people to modify or adapt the desired sanitation behaviors.
Tulodo is looking for an agency to provide production services for these communication materials. The maximum budget is USD 16,000 (including tax). Please find the attached file for the detail of the Creative Brief and Moris Mos Communication Message House.
Should you be interested in bidding, please prepare a narrative proposal (maximum 10 pages) and financial budget and send it to me via email (email@example.com) by 20 March 2018.
For detail Terms of Reference: Moris Mos – Communication Material – Sanitation Project